Want to meet some cool kids?
Allow me, or as the cool kids would say in Jamaica "walk wid mi" let me take you through these
Mountainous terrains, through the hills, valleys and plains of this wonderful tropical island Jamaica.
It's natural beauty will most definitely captivate you, from the beautiful waterfalls of the Dunns River, to the bluish mist from
the blue mountain. Only Niagara Falls in Canada would you find
such spectacular waterfalls.
Children from Jamaica are very modest,notice the diversity of their ethnic background....The ethnicity of the cool kids
mostly consist of African descent, there are, however those of Indians, Europeans and Chinese descent as well.
They all proudly and rightfully so call themselves Jamaican....it's no wonder the motto is "Out Of Many One People."
The vast majority of these kids are from very humble beginnings, that really shape them and their values.
They are very family oriented always lend a hand to their neighbors.
Basically they look out for each other always surround by family
from the grandparents that either live with them or live down the street, as these old people play very vital roles in the lives of
these kids, to the aunts and uncles and many cousins that lives next door.
So! Do you see where this is going? It doesn't take a birthday or special occasion to have a party, play games, or other form
of entertainment going...Sometimes the kids just sat around while grandma tells them stories, or tell them about the old days when she was growing up.
Jamaica is the third largest island in the Caribbean. There are 14 parishes, which are divided into three counties they are
Cornwall, Middlesex and Surrey.
Growing up in Jamaica we never used the word "bored" Why? Because
this island which is about the size of Connecticut in the USA, is packed with cool places for kids and lots of cool activities. There is never a dull moment.
Whether you are cool kids living in Jamaica or just visiting, there is no shortage of places, to go and things to do.
It doesn't matter where you are on the island, from the Kingston harbor to the waters of Montego Bay. Or the seven miles
of white sandy beach in Negril, to the parish of the Blue Lagoon in Portland, there is always going to be a ton of fun.
- cool kids blog
- This cool-kids blog will let you know about all the cool things, and the not so cool things that's happening with the cool-kids-jamaica web site.
- Christmas activities very jolly time here in jamaica
- Christmas activities in Jamaica is unparalled to any other in the Caribbean
- Children toys before the glitz and glamour of fancy ones
- Children toys these days ranging from unique educational to the unusual and silly ones
- Exciting Jamaica kids cool games
- some interesting cool games for kids that has been preserve in Jamaican culture
- Some kids stories in Jamaica are frightening others are pure fun
- Of the many kids stories the
- Cool love should be shared
- Displaying cool love to the community since 1999 its been wonderful
- Websites for kids help kids to readily find what they are looking for online
- Lots of websites for kids are out there from learning ones, everythings else and the ones that are just pure fun
- Innocent bright eyes with your guiltless smiles
- With their bright eyes so wide awake treating these kids give me pleasure
- Gardening with kids can be fun and fulfilling
- Gardening with kids should be enjoyable as kids just want to have fun
- Kids places ranging from recreation to education in paradise Jamaica
- Loads of kids places here in Jamaica to have fun and to learn about the island
- Really cool sayings from the Jamaican natives
- Jamaican cool sayings in patois is like no other you have heard before, but they do make sense
- contact us
- Contact us
- Jamaica sorrel drink thirst-quenching and flavorful
- Jamaican sorrel drink is very refreshing and remains a firm favorite during the Christmas holidays
- Kids activities is pure enjoyment on this tropical island that many consider he
- Kids activities soaking up the ambiance and the allure of this tropical paradise